Kids are counting down the days to the end of school and graduations are coming up! For those of you looking for ideas, here are my top 6 graduation gift ideas:
1) Luckies of London Scratch Maps– The world is your oyster! Choose from a wall map, a compact Travelogue that includes a travel journal, travel tips and 8 mini scratch maps, or a Scratch Globe. Take a coin and scratch off the places you have traveled to, so you have a unique and visual record of where you have been. This is a great gift for a graduate setting out on their first travel adventure.
2) Ame & Lulu Day Duffel– Weekender bags are flexible for all types of travel, whether by car, train or air. Plus, this one is such a cute pattern!
3) Hudson + Bleecker Toiletry Bag– I think a good quality toiletry bag is essential for any travel, whether it is to and from college or traveling around the world. I look for ease of cleaning when I buy a toiletry bag and this one has it with a coated exterior fabric to protect from spills and two removable interior compartments, which are completely clear vinyl for easy cleaning.
4) Victorinox Werks Traveler 5.0– Luggage is a great gift for a graduate. It is something that they may not want to invest in themselves, but is much needed as they set off for college or on their next trip. One of my favorites is the Werks Traveler collection by Victorinox Swiss Army. They have just released their newest version that is a half pound lighter than the previous and includes an optional garment sleeve.
5) Exofficio Give-N-Go Clothing– Exofficio has perfected the art of quick drying clothing with their Give-N-Go underwear, cami’s and tees. These are perfect for a graduate who will be traveling with the bare minimum or even someone who loves camping. These are breathable, wicking and odor resistant. It allows you to take less clothing and makes those items that you do bring easier to hand-wash while traveling.
6) Timbuk2 Ace– The perfect choice for the graduate setting off on their new career path. Use it as a briefcase or a backpack, your choice. Includes a 15″ TSA-friendly laptop compartment.
If you don’t see the perfect gift above, my team of sales associates are brimming with ideas! -Lindsay, April 2015
Peace Frogs Travel/Outfitters is open and prepared to assist you.
While we are not allowing in-store shopping or in-person travel consultations, we are available by phone (and email) to help with current and
future travel plans and are offering curbside pickup for any travel gear you might wish to purchase.
Please call or email us between 10-4p Monday-Friday for assistance.