Image: Anti-theft handbag
We’re deep into summer travel season and if you’ve still got some trips in the hopper, we’ve got some great tips on items that will make your travels that much better. Read on to learn how to streamline and improve your travel experience.
1. Scrubba Wash Bag. This is the perfect fit for someone packing light. It makes hand washing those few necessities along the way a breeze. Fill the bag with some water, a little soap and your dirty items. Seal and rub the bag back and forth for 30 seconds. The secret is in the washboard-like ridges on the inside of the bag. It gets a cleaner wash for less effort and packs up small itself.
2. ExOfficio Travel Underwear. Since we’re all about packing light, travel underwear is another key piece and one of our customer favorites. Comfy, super light, breathable, odor-resistant, but best of all quick-drying. Available in various styles for both men & women.
3. Briggs & Riley Baseline Domestic Carry-on. This is one of our favorite carry-ons. It expands for 25% more space and then compresses back to the original size so it still meets carry-on restrictions. This is one of our biggest capacity carry-ons and perfect for someone wanting to pack small, but needs just that little extra space.
4. Anti-theft purse. The anti-theft purse has come a long way over the last decade. Same great features (locking zippers, RFID-blocking pocket, slash-resistant fabric & straps), but now some really stylish options. Available in both backpacks & crossbody styles. This is a great way to put your mind at ease while traveling, knowing that pickpockets won’t get the best of you!
5. No Jet Lag. This is another one of our customer favorites. It’s a homeopathic remedy that combats jet lag, those feelings of fatigue, disorientation and discomfort, while traveling. It helps acclimate your body and allows you to hit the ground running once you arrive. -Lindsay, July 2019