I wanted to give you a few impressions about our fabulous trip to Belize before the memories fade. Bottom line: thank you for setting up such a great experience!
- Sleeping Giant is perfect. The staff, the grounds, the rooms, the transportation, the food — all superb.
- The cave tubing was a blast and well run by the folks in charge.
- The Maya cooking experience was well done, the woman who was our host was delightful and the food was delicious.
- The high point of the trip for each of us was the Xunantunich archaeological excavations . The place was awe-inspiring in the sheer scope and scale of everything. The guides were knowledgeable and informative.
- The short Tropic Air flights to and from Ambergris Caye were well done and the views of the beaches were perfect.
- Victoria House was beautifully run, almost too British for the rest of the area. BTW, we saw Ramon’s and were glad that we were at Victoria House.
- Hidden Pleasures restaurant was a wonderful find that you should pass on to future travelers. Best meal that we had on the trip, and that’s saying something.
All-in-all, a wonderful trip. Thank you again.
Bob and Charlotte, February 2020