There is always a buzz around graduation time. Students are counting down the days, future plans are being pondered, and congratulatory gifts are exchanged. Looking for the perfect gift for a graduate? Here is a list of top picks this season:
– Marmot rain jacket – Everyone needs a good rain jacket, whether they are walking to class or traipsing around the world. The Marmot Precip jacket is 100% waterproof and very lightweight making it an essential item for everyday life.
– Roadmap: The Get-It-Together Guide for Figuring Out What To Do with Your Life – This unique book is entertaining, inspirational, and a fun read for any age, whether they know what they want to be when they grow up or not!
– Timbuk2 Command Messenger – This well-designed bag is coated for waterproofing and has a TSA-friendly laptop sleeve. It will take any new graduate to and from work or grad school and also makes the perfect carry-on bag for travel.
– Replogle Globe – Oh the places you will go! This is a great gift to remind anyone that the world is theirs for the taking.
– Pacsafe Venturesafe 30L Backpack – Know someone heading out for a summer adventure? This is an ideal item to have while exploring the world or off on a fun day trip. The anti-theft features will provide peace of mind and the pack will hold all the essential items for the perfect trip.
– Victorinox Spectra 2.0 – Luggage is a great gift for a graduate. And the Spectra collection is everything. It is cool, sleek, timeless, and moves so well on the go. And it is 20% off through the end of May! – Ellen, April 2016
Peace Frogs Travel/Outfitters is open and prepared to assist you.
While we are not allowing in-store shopping or in-person travel consultations, we are available by phone (and email) to help with current and
future travel plans and are offering curbside pickup for any travel gear you might wish to purchase.
Please call or email us between 10-4p Monday-Friday for assistance.